Free Essential Oil Products

 Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Dear Reader,

I am so excited that all I could think of is to share my joy with you. Maybe you know - or maybe you don't - I am a distributor with Young Living. Oh no! No, don't worry, this is not a sales pitch. Absolutely not! My intention is purely that of sharing my joy and information about the oils :)

So, part of the benefit of being a distributor (or customer) is that you collect points for each order you place. Even though I am a distributor, I have been using the oils mainly for personal use and for my products. My talent is not in sales, LOL. So far, I've collected over 400 points and thought today is the day to redeem my gift for these points.

Ooops, I realize now that my headline may sound a little misleading. Unfortunately, I am not giving away any free products :( I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Please continue reading! While I am not giving away any products, the benefit to you is there, indirectly. I am sharing information with you that I hope you are interested in. I do hope that I spark your interest a little bit to use essential oils (whatever brand works for you) in your life. So let me tell you about the oils that I ordered:
  • Dream Catcher has an exotic aroma and aids in visualization and dreaming. Thus it is great for meditation as well. It aids in the formation of positive thinking and fosters the realization of dreams and goals. Since it is a blend, it includes Tangerine, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Black Pepper, Bergamot, Juniper, Blue Tansy, and Anise. 
  • Helichrysum is a great oil to use in skin care as it provides a defense against harmful free radicals. It works wonders for eczema sufferers and reduces scar tissue. 
  • Jasmine has a sweet, warm and exotic aroma. It is such a lovely addition to any cream and gives it the most wonderful scent. Not only do I add Jasmine for its aroma but Jasmine also has a soothing and calming effect on the nervous system. So added to your body cream, you have the double effect of the floral and seductive fragrance that uplifts your spirits and enhances self-confidence. 
  • Sacred Frankincense ~ this powerful oil comes from the Boswellia Sacra tree and the resin is widely used for spiritual practices. This sacred oil is a very valued addition in my skin care regimen as it provides the transportation of oxygen to cells. It has an astringent effect on the skin and makes your skin look younger, healthier, and is excellent for mature skin as well as eczema sufferers due to its soothing and calming effect. 
  • Australian Blue ~ the name alone implies the ancient wisdom of aboriginal culture as it includes Blue Cypress that has been used pharmaceutically for thousands of years by aborigines. It is another exotic blend, warm and sweet with earthy undertones. I am going to use this oil for its grounding qualities, uplifting the spirit, as well as for its anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-arthritic and antibacterial properties. It is great for sores, moles, skin cancer or for ligaments. 
  • Immu Power - with the winter coming, and my new internship starting in a hospitals emergency room, I am going to use this oil to boost my immune system. 
  • Copaiba comes from the Amazonian Rainforest and has a nice woodsy aroma. It is a well-known essential oil in European Medicine and dates back to 1600s. It is a great pain reliever and reduces inflammation. 
Since I work with essential oils on a daily basis, have seen their benefit and how they changed not only my life but also the life of many others, I am truly excited to receive and work with these oils. Not for nothing are hospitals now incorporating the use of aromatherapy for their patients benefits.

I would love to hear from you! 
Have you ever used Essential Oils before? 
Are you using Essential Oils in your life? 
What is your favorite oil and what are you using it for? 

Have a scentsational day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP