Spring Cleaning with Essential Oils

 Saturday, April 18, 2009

Now that the weather is finally improving, it is time for some serious spring cleaning. For the first time, I used THIEVES YLEO cleaner and was not expecting much from a natural cleaner but I thought to give it a shot. I mean, I do want to contribute to greener living so why not use essential oils as cleaning agents. So I went to my oven which had the oldest and toughest stain - spilled tomato sauce that somebody left burning into the oven. Ouch... I already saw myself spending an hour scrubbing on this stain. I poured a little of the THIEVES YLEO cleaner over the stain, waited and then though, maybe I should put some water on it to let it sink in for a while. So I used a wet sponge to distribute the stain but to my surprise, the stain came right off. Clean without scrubbing or extra fuss for an hour or so. I couldn't believe it. I thought maybe the stain wasn't so tough afterall. Then I went to clean the entire oven, oily residue came off in a second. WOW. I am cleaning my entire kitchen with THIEVES, my bathroom and my wooden floors too. Not only does the dirt come off gently and easily, but the apartment smells lovely.

Here is some info about THIEVES Antiseptic Household Cleaner:

it is nontoxic and biodegradable. This cleansing solution uses therapeutic-grade essential oils as emulsifiers and germ-killers, killing over 99.96% of bacteria.

Ingredients:

Soy Lecithin as a natural emulsifier; Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary Essential Oils

With THIEVES Antiseptic Household Cleaner you can clean just about anything. Floors, Glass, Tiles, Upholstery, Walls, Pots and Pans, your hands...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP