Lovely Goodies

 Friday, August 13, 2010

Today, I received a package which I had ordered and was excitedly waiting for. It was filled with goodies from Young Living :) Let me show you a picture with a few of the items that were included.


Did I ever write how much I LOVE these oils? Let me say that they are so incredibly amazing and I use them on a daily basis. From the left to right...

Lavender - still my all-time favorite and so versatile essential oil. It is so good to fall asleep with. I put a drop on my wrist and rub my arms together, a drop in my hands and then brush lightly over my pillow... ah, so nice, soothing, and calming... of course it can be used for so many things. 
Bergamot - so refreshing and uplifting! (Be careful though if you use it on your skin as it may cause photosensitivity... 
Peace & Calming - such a beautiful and calming (!) blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. Love it!!!
Into the Future - according to a friend of mine, this is a "sacred" oil. It truly does help leaving the past behind and focusing on the present with a vision of the future :)
Geranium - a very flowery fragrance and such a lovely and uplifting oil. 
Thieves Spray and Essential Oil - now this is another of my favorites and multi-tasking oil. Thieves includes Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary. Once upon a time in France, there were four thieves who covered themselves in clove and rosemary while robbing plague victims. Guess what?! They did not get sick! 
Valor Roll-On - Young Living calls this the "chiropractor in the bottle" and I can understand why. I use it on the reflex points of my feet - along the spine - as well as on my wrists and neck. I close my eyes and deeply inhale. I feel instantly aligned... Oh, it includes Fractioned Coconut Oil, Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, Virgin Coconut Oil, and Frankincense. 
Deep Relief Roll-On - Can't live without this oil blend especially after a yoga session... I roll it on my shoulders and my calves and ahhhh, what a nice relief... Peppermint, Balsam Fir, Clove, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Lemon, Helichrysum, Copaiba and Coconut Oil penetrate deep into the muscle tissue to provide instant soothing. 
Tranquil Roll-On - Another oil blend that I would not leave my home with. Feeling stressed? This blend provides the quick get-away of my senses... Lavender, Cedarwood, and Roman Chamomile in Coconut Oil... inhale calming and soothing sensation :) Great and safe to put on your wrists, temples, forehead, neck, or wherever you want... ahhhhh... 
Essential 7 which was a gift from Young Living - how cool is that?! - so this is a collection of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint, as well as Joy, PanAway, Peace & Calming, and Purification... lovely!!!

So in the next few days, I will write about each and every oil that I received and listed here... stay tuned ... 

Happy Friday the 13th :) 

PS: Are you suspicious? Maybe use some Thieves Oil the next time around... or Peace & Calming... or Lavender... or... ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP